WanderingOtakuWanderingOtaku

Main Movies Reviews Stats 3 Fans

The Protomen - Unrest The Protomen - Unrest

Wow

A very well made Flash!

And its very crazy that I ran across this. I've had the idea mulling in my mead for a bit now of doing this exact thing with the Protomen songs. (I should rage at you for getting to it first hehe ;) )

I like how you made the mouths actually be part of the sprite. I hate when people use game sprites and just use vectoring for the mouth to move (especially on "O" sounds)

I may try my hand at it myself still, but keep your work coming.

Legacy Trailer Legacy Trailer

This is not "Ninjai", MasterLowGrey

I went and looked at your trailer just to see what you are talking about (and im pretty interested, so ill be going to the website)
anyway, saying that " the hat gives it away" is bull. That hat style was not invented by you. That does not mean you have any sort of claim to it. If you go to say that then you copied Every other Japanese and Chinese samurai and Ninja around, and you are a bunch of bs.

Now onto the review. This was pretty short. That is one bad thing going for it. It peaks my interest because I like this kind of stuff, but if I did not it wouldnt peak it enough to be a trailer good enough to pull people in. but, this was a good work anyway. Keep it up, and hopefully this will go well.

Peanut Butter&Crazy Times Peanut Butter&Crazy Times

Im sorry but this is not good

Its just... not good. I am not here to flame you, and the effort is good, but it just can not beat http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml

Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice Geno's Forest || ROBOVoice

Give me Robovoice

Always enjoyed this song.

As for Rawest Forest, didnt this one come out first? I think there was years between this one and that one.